Virtual teaching can present daunting challenges, whether you are providing instruction fully online, remotely, or in a hybrid environment. Entities at FSU have developed guides, trainings, and success strategies to answer questions and help you strive in online settings. For your convenience, many have been complied below.
- Including Remote Students in a Live, In-Person Class
- Twelve technology resources for teaching remotely
- Assisting Students in Distress in Your Online/Remote Classes (PDF)
- Answers to Questions regarding Teaching during COVID (PDF)
- FAQs about In-Person Teaching at FSU During COVID-19 (PDF)
- FSU Flex Teaching: Canvas Module Now Available (PDF)
- Options for Teaching Face-to-Face (F2F) Classes Spring 2021 (PDF)
- Honorlock Resources for Instructors
- Online Instructor Role Job Aid
- Expanded Online Tool List for Teaching/Learning
- Ally Resource Guide
Completely new to online instruction? Check out the Office of Distance Learning’s Emergency Online Instruction Resource. Or, see these handouts for Online Instruction and Ally Quick Guide. Still feeling uneasy? Connect with experts during upcoming workshops and trainings for more support on a variety of topics.