Explore Siteclick here
  • Academics
  • Admissions
  • Resources
  • About
  • Visit
  • Apply
  • Contact
  • Give
  • close menu
  • Obtaining Participants and Permissions

    Getting University Permission to Conduct Researchexpand menu

    All research conducted by FSU faculty and graduate students must be approved in advance by the FSU Institutional Review Board (IRB) (also known as the Human Subjects Committee). To obtain permission, you must first complete the IRB online application. Use the instructions for completing the IRB application as needed.

    College of Education Research Participant Poolexpand menu

    The College of Education has established a participant pool consisting of undergraduates who have agreed to participate in one or more research studies conducted by COE faculty and graduate students. (In some cases, students participate for credit in their courses.) Please click here for further information about using this pool for your research and/or in your classes as well as to access the online application.

    Finding Participants at FSUexpand menu

    The university can help you find FSU students in other colleges to serve as participants. To get assistance, contact Julie Haltiwanger in the Human Subjects Office.

    Finding participants in Grades K – 12expand menu

  • Menuexpand menu