Currently ranked among the best in the nation for online graduate programs, the FSU College of Education offers a number of graduate programs and certificates online with benefits that include:
- The ability to learn while you earn! There is no need to interrupt work and family to move to a college or university campus and no loss of pay and benefits while you earn graduate credits.
- No distinction is made on the transcript indicating that a course or program of study was completed in a distance learning mode. The FSU College of Education is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- Each course has a fully qualified and experienced instructor who has earned a doctoral degree. Some programs incur the extra expense of providing course mentors as a student support service.
- You control time commitments to meet course requirements. There are no classes to attend on a structured schedule and study is self-paced within a learning module format.
- You learn how to collaborate in an online learning community, as much as you might in a true “learning community.”
- Courses are designed with a theory-to-practice outcome; class members strive to become “scholar-practitioners.”
Learn more about our online offerings at the links below:
- Athletic Coaching (Master's Degree; Graduate Certificate)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (Master's Degree; Graduate Certificate)
- Curriculum and Instruction (Master’s Degree)
- Educational Leadership/Administration (Master’s and Specialist Degrees; Modified Certificate)
- Educational Leadership and Policy (Doctoral Degree)
- Educational Psychology: Learning and Cognition (Master’s Degree)
- Human Performance Technology (Graduate Certificate)
- Institutional Research (Graduate Certificate)
- Instructional Design and Technology (Graduate Certificate)
- Instructional Systems and Learning Technologies (Master’s Degree)
- Learning Design and Performance Technology (Doctoral Degree)
- Online Teaching and Learning (Graduate Certificate)
- Program Evaluation (Graduate Certificate)
- School Counseling (Master’s/Specialist)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) (Master's Degree)
- Visual Disabilities (Master's Degree)
Tuition and fee information for online programs can be found here.