The minor in education requires 12 credit hours of education courses with a C- or better. The courses included in the minor are:
- EDF 1005 – Introduction to Education (3)
- EDF 2085 – Teaching Diverse Populations (3)
- EDF 4210 – Educational Psychology (3)
- One of the following:
- EDF 2082 – Schooling and Development in the Third World (3) – Fall only
- EME 2040 – Introduction to Educational Technology (3)
An application is required for the education minor. Please note that the education minor does not lead to a Professional Educator’s Certificate.