- Access to over 1,500 software courses and 81,000 tutorials.
- Including Blackboard, Sharepoint, and Microsoft Office
- Queue courses to manage your learning schedule
- Online services are available via tablets, laptops, and smartphones.
- Courses are segmented in order to allow users to find quick answers to specific questions.
Elevate your research with complimentary access to info about the latest technology trends. Gartner Higher Education Reference provides unlimited access to a knowledge base of IT research and technology news, products and trends to support your research and business projects. Funded in part by the Student Technology Fee, Gartner is available to all current Florida State University students, faculty and staff. With thousands of research articles on every aspect of information technology, the applications of Gartner research reach far beyond the technology field to practical uses in education, business management, healthcare, government and more.
- Gather data to support class projects, papers and presentations
- Keep up-to-date on new tech gadgets and how to use them
- Learn how to use new technology in the classroom
- Use the data and information to substantiate research papers
- Analyze vendors and products to make strategic business decisions
- Learn how to use new technology devices and applications
COE TechModules on Canvas (self-enroll)
To support students, faculty, and staff we maintain a Canvas organization site “Technology Resources” where we collect and make available a variety of resources by media or subject area. All FSU students and faculty have access and can self-enroll by following these steps:
- Click the self-enrollment link
- Log into Canvas with your FSU credentials
- On the Canvas enroll page, click Enroll in course
- Click Go to the Course
Per your request, OIIT staff will organize training sessions and/or collect resources to facilitate your work. Please submit your request here.