In the College of Education, we offer a number of graduate programs and certificates online, as well as specialized studies. The benefits of distance learning include:
- The ability to learn while you earn! There is no need to interrupt work and family to move to a college or university campus and no loss of pay and benefits while you earn graduate credits.
- No distinction is made on the transcript indicating that a course or program of study was completed in a distance learning mode. The FSU College of Education is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
- Each course has a fully qualified and experienced instructor who has earned a doctoral degree. Some programs incur the extra expense of providing course mentors as a student support service.
- You control time commitments to meet course requirements. There are no classes to attend on a structured schedule and study is self-paced within a learning module format.
- You learn how to collaborate in an online learning community, as much as you might in a true “learning community.”
- Courses are designed with a theory-to-practice outcome; class members strive to become “scholar-practitioners.”
Learn more about our online offerings at the links below:
Tuition and fee information for online programs can be found here.